Heilpflanzen-Welt - Die Welt der Heilpflanzen!
Heilpflanzen-Welt - Natürlich natürlich!
December 2019

Acupunct Electrother Res. 1992 ; 17(2): 61-73.

Clinical research on treating senile dementia by combining acupuncture with acupoint-injection.

Chen Y.

Acupuncture Dept., Hua Shan Hospital, Shanghai Medical University, People's Republic of China.

Combining acupuncture with acupoint-injection of aceglutamidi has been used in treating 38 cases of senile dementia. Our experiment showed that the therapy is effective for the cases of multi-infarct dementia, the rate of success being 42.85% and of improvement 42.86%, the total efficacy rate being 85.71%. The rating was based on the revised Hasegawa Dementia Scale and the Functional Activity Questionnaire. In addition, it has been observed that the component of high density lipid-cholesterone increased significantly after treatment.


Search only the database: 

© Top Fit Gesund, 1992-2019. Alle Rechte vorbehalten – ImpressumDatenschutzerklärung